Annie's stuff
My things! Whatever I want :)
Wednesday, 27 January 2010
This I made in High School 1994, when I had work experience in an art studio.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(20)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(15)
This is also made very long time ago. Watercolor p...
I made "pop art" out of a picture of Magnus. It is...
This is a sign I made for a friend to put on his p...
Visited Venice in 1999.
At the moment I'm taking an art class once a week....
One of the very few paintings I've done in acrylic...
I have drawn mine and Simon's characters in World ...
Here I tried two different ways to draw/paint the ...
A very old attempt to make art on the computer :)
Christmas card painted 1998.
This I painted 2008. It's some sort of night elf i...
An old friend taught me how to paint baskets the o...
A mailbox I painted for a friend.
This I made in High School 1994, when I had work e...
I painted a picture of Link from Zelda on the bath...
About Me
Annie
I'm just me :)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment